Monday 23 April 2018

CELEBRATE WITH ME: I MADE IT ONCE AGAIN

HURRAY! I AM +1 TODAY
I want to return all glory and adoration to the Almighty God for his protection and guidance through the previous years I have spent on this earth. Despite of my iniquities and unfaithfulness, the journey of many years was successful. Through the rough and smooth journey, he has been my shield and shepherd
 Sing with me please!
As I journey thro' the land singing as I go 
Pointing souls to calvary-to the crimson flow, 
Many arrows pierce my soul from without, within; 
But my Lord leads me on, through him I must win

Chorus: 
Oh, I want to see Him, look upon His face 
There to sing for ever of His saving grace 
On the streets of glory let me lift my voice; 
Cares all past, home at last, ever to rejoice. 

He is God and he is forever faithful. He has never disappointed. He has never failed. He has never misbehaved. He is a straightforward God. He promised of long life and he has been fulfilling it. Tell me why I should not thank him for all his deeds.
Common sing with me
To God be the glory, great things He hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life our redemption to win,
And opened the life-gate that all may go in.

Chorus
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
  Let the earth hear His voice;
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
  Let the people rejoice;
Oh, come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
  And give Him the glory; great things He hath done.


O Lord, this is my new year, new laser I have never climbed, new breakthrough I have never achieved, new glory I have never experienced. Let this new year be a prosperous one for me and my entire loved ones. In this new year, I shall prosper, my lost glory shall be returned in multiple fold, I shall experience favour, it will never be my last year on earth, I shall fulfil my purpose of coming to this earth and all your prolonged promises shall manifest in my life in this new year...........
Please join me in this song
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
  All other ground is sinking sand.

Thank you Jesus for the gift of life..........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS!
C^2 * C + B + (S*Z*V)^0 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative ! Indian cyber Army gives Best Ethical Hacking Training in noida in view of current industry principles that causes participants to anchor positions in their fantasy occupations at MNCs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking news ! Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) deadline given to banks to snap the ties with entities that cope with crypto currencies finally ends. Ever since the ban was obligatory, there was sentiment that the crypto currency market can survive the RBI ban.

    ReplyDelete

No insult and no Abuse